23rd September 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any placement facility for Bachelor of Fashion Design students in the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Fashion Design from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. I would like to know if there is any placement facility for such students of this institute? Please tell me asap.

29th September 2020, 01:51 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any placement facility for Bachelor of Fashion Design students in the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology?

Yes, placement facility is available for Bachelor of Fashion Design students in the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.

Almost 70% of the students are placed each year .

The average salary package offered is 3-4 LPA.

Aditya Birla Group visits campus for placements. Roles offered are fashion and textile design.

In this course, the highest salary package offered was 10 LPA last year, the average salary package offered is 3-4 LPA, and minimum salary package offered was 2 LPA.

Almost 20-30% of the students get an internship in the Aditya Birla Group each year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?