26th October 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study distance BTech course for BSc(Computer Science) graduate? List of colleges in Karnataka?

I am a working professional and I have completed my BSc in Computer Science. I want to pursue BTech now in distance learning. So this is possible for me or not? I want to know about the colleges situated in Karnataka.

31st October 2018, 09:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance BTech course for BSc(Computer Science) graduate? List of colleges in Karnataka?

1. Universities like Karnataka State Open University offer distance bachelor's degree in technology. You must know that distance bachelor of Technology is not approved by All India council for Technical Education.

2. Instead of going for distance B.Tech, you must pursue Bachelor of Technology in regular mode through COMEDK exam or JEE.
1st November 2018, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance BTech course for BSc(Computer Science) graduate? List of colleges in Karnataka?

Distance mode B.Tech courses are not offered by any AICTE approved college. In fact, AICTE has given a statement, that no open university can give B.Tech qualification.

Hence, you have to pursue a regular B.Tech course, if you want to get benefit of such course. No recognized college will offer a distance mode B.Tech in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?