31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Graduation after 3 years gap? List of good colleges to apply for?

I have scored 56% marks in 12th and want to pursue some graduation now. Can anyone help me the degree and college I can go with for good career options.? Please provide me the information as soon as possible. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you!

31st March 2015, 03:59 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation after 3 years gap? List of good colleges to apply for?

No problem if you have taken gap of three years in your study and may get very good jobs after successful completion of your graduation degree, you just need to read the procedure mentioned below :

First of all, you need to get marksheets and certificates of class 10th and 12th completed from a recognized board.

Go to the law chamber and ask them to provide an affidavit and gap certificate on stamp notice so they will provide you gap certificate so just mention the cause why did you leave studies and from which time you left and at which date you are going to join that is why the college will provide you admission in degree course.

If you belongs to reserved category then show your caste certificate otherwise not necessary for UR candidates.

You have not mentioned any particular subjects so that I could provide you the list of colleges related to your subject providing graduation in your area so please mention.

If can not then go to the search engine of interview and find our the list of best colleges in your area for particular subject which is whether science or commerce or maths or engineering or anything else.

Some better universities for you to continue your course are :

Bhoj University
IGNOU - Indra Gandhi National Open University
Sikkim Manipal University
Bombay University
Calcutta University
Barkatullah University
Swami Vivekananda University
Rajiv Gandhi University of Technology and Science

So you can choose both distance and regular mode of education as per your wish but as per my advise, you must take admission in regular degree course.
1st April 2015, 12:19 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation after 3 years gap? List of good colleges to apply for?

Yes dear definitely you have a chance to apply for Graduation in Correspondence or Distance mode and there is no problem at all to apply for any government job. So need to chose a Good and reputed college or University to study graduation in distance mode. You can take BBA or BBM in graduation for career growth.

List of Colleges offers graduation in Distance mode :

1.Indira Gandhi National University

2.Symbiosis centre for distance learning

3.Annamali University

4.Dr.Ambedkar open University

5.MP Bhoj Open University

6.Delhi University

7.Shivaji University

8.University of Mumbai.
13th May 2015, 03:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, of course, you can pursue the graduation after a gap of a number of years.

There are many universities, which offer graduation, in the distance learning mode.

You just need to search for such university and the availability of the course that you want to apply for. And if eligible, you can pay the requisite and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?