25th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible of doing MA archaeology without doing BA arcgaeology?

respected sir, can i do MA archaeology without doing BA arcgaeology after completing bachelor of science or bachelor of arts?

26th March 2023, 01:14 PM
Moksh1230

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible of doing MA archaeology without doing BA arcgaeology?

It is less common to pursue a Master's degree in archaeology without first completing a Bachelor's degree in the same or a related field. A Bachelor's degree provides the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to pursue advanced studies in archaeology. However, some universities may offer a direct-entry Master's degree program in archaeology that allows students to pursue graduate studies in the field without first completing a Bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?