29th September 2022, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering without a score in JEE Mains and Advanced?

Currently, I'm in class 12 from Science stream and I want to become an Aeronautical Engineering. So, first I wanted to do Mechanical Engineering after that i'll like to do Aeronautical Engineering. So, can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges or it is compulsory to give JEE exam after being Mechanical Engineering?

30th September 2022, 02:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering without a score in JEE Mains and Advanced?

First thing I would like to advise you here is that if you are interested in Aeronautical engineering right now then there is no point in pursuing Mechanical engineering degree course as both courses are two different courses and pursuing both will cost you four years of your career and life without much gain.

Further, as far as you are concerned about possibility of getting admission in Aeronautical engineering degree course without appearing in JEE Main and JEE Advanced than I would like to let you know that yes you can pursue the same from private engineering colleges with lesser reputation as most of the government engineering colleges or top private engineering colleges offers admission through JEE or State EEE/CET or admission test held by concerned Institute.
30th September 2022, 04:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering without a score in JEE Mains and Advanced?

Yes, it is possible. You must take admission in aeronautical engineering without giving jee mains or jee advanced paper.

>> There are some private institutes which can admit you in aeronautical engineering but they have their own entrance exam.

>> Some institutes also offer admission on the basis of 12th marks.
30th September 2022, 04:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering branch without giving JEE Mains and JEE Advanced paper.
There are some private Institutions which can give you admission in Aeronautical Engineering but they have their own entrance exams.
Some of the Institutes give's admission based on 12th marks also.
3rd October 2022, 12:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join Aeronautical Engineering without a score in JEE Mains and Advanced. There are many other examinations that you can go for to get admission to the top aeronautical engineering colleges. Some of the colleges may require the JEE score for admission, but there are colleges that conduct their own entrance examination for this course. There are some other entrances one of them is AME CET, which is a national-level entrance test. A gateway for admission to various courses including aeronautical engineering.

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 70-75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
3rd October 2022, 09:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can join aeronautical engineering without a score in JEE Mains, only if you take admission through management quota seat and that is a paid seat.
And most of the reputed government in private colleges ask for scorecard of JEE Mains and Advanced.
If you can donate money then you can get admission in management quota seat by donation and if you can wait for 1 year then I would like to suggest you to appear in the test and then take admission at genuine fees in government of private college depending upon on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?