27th July 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for a 12th Commerce student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I don't have any knowledge of Fine Arts still I want to do undergraduate course in this branch. I am a Commerce student of 12th standard so is it possible for me to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?

29th July 2020, 04:29 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for a 12th Commerce student?

Yes , it is possible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for a commerce stream student because minimum qualification required for Bachelor of Fine Arts is 12th pass. Stream doesn't matter for admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?