31st March 2015, 05:27 AM
nishant_nrc

Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?

Sir,
I am studying in 12th Arts
and I want to join Bachelor of
Fine Arts course. Kindly tell me
I have to appear in any entrance exam
for this? Thank you!

6th May 2015, 12:30 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?

Bachelor of fine arts is a course which requires no stringent educational qualifications of other criteria. Any student who has completed his/her intermediate can join the course. the various institutes which are reputed and offer Bachelors of fine Arts course (BFA) are-

>> Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
>> Andhra University: Colleges of Arts and Commerce, Vishakapatnam
>> Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art, Mumbai
>> University of Bombay, Mumbai
>> National Gallery of Modern Art
>> Visva-Bharati, West Bengal

Though there is no National level exam for admission in the BFA course, but since different renowned universities and colleges have limited number of seats so they may tale their own entrance exams.

Like for example, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad conducts entrance exam for the admission in the BFA course every year.

So, if you want admission in this course then you can look for such opportunities.
8th October 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?

Sir/ma'am. I have commerce with fine arts as a subject in 12th, so can I apply for BFA in colleges and if yes that what all entrance test am I supposed to give.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?