25th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Hotel Management and Tourism Management at the same time?

Hello everyone,
My daughter want to study hotel management
and at the same time she would like to know about tourism,
so will it be possible in one degree course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  3. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  4. Recognized universities/colleges for PH.d in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  6. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  7. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  8. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  9. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  10. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  11. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  12. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  14. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  15. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  16. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  17. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  18. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
30th November 2014, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management and Tourism Management at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
My daughter want to study hotel management
and at the same time she would like to know about tourism,
so will it be possible in one degree course?
You can't do both the course separately. However, you can do Bachelor degree which is a combination of both the Hotel Management and Tourism Management subjects (i.e) B.A in Hotel & Tourism Management Studies or You can apply for B.A in Hotel Management and apply for short term Tourism Management course

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants having at least 50% marks in their Intermediate course from a recognized board with Arts or Commerce and Science streams are eligible for B.A Hotel Management and Tourism Management course. Students with Vocational stream in 12th are given more priority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?