10th February 2012, 12:09 PM
khushbu s parmar

How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?

Dear sir,

I am M.B.A in tourism and hospitality and from last 2 years i m work as tourism facuty of one hotel management colleg. I want to do Goverment job in gujarat tourism department .

so please tell me
how can i get goverment goverment job in tourism sector of gujarat??
also tell me various oppertunity of Goverment job in tourim at Gujarat.

khushbu parmar

Related Questions:
  1. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  2. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  3. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  4. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  5. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  6. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  7. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  8. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?
  9. What kind of private sector jobs i can look after MA in Tourism?
  10. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  11. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  12. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  13. How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector? -- [New]
  14. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  15. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  16. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  17. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  18. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?

i have done post gradution in tourism management(bhu) in 2011.how can get job in tourism sector
8th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?

dear sir/madam

i want to do Goverment job in gujarat tourism department . my total exprinace 10 years hotel.
27th December 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Hiii..sir/mam i just passed diploma in tourism and hospitality mgmt. From singapore..i wish to apply in goverent sector in punjab wo would u suggest..me how i can apply?
18th April 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my garduation in Bachelor of Management Studies, i want to make a career in tourism industry, so how can get a government job in tourism sector?
21st September 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

JADAV HAPPY . I Have HSC Pass And ITI Electronic Completed In Year 2010 . So I want to do Goverment Job In Gujarat Tourism Sector . [email protected]
21st September 2013, 08:43 PM
Harsha304

[QUOTE=khushbu s parmar;1757596

]Dear sir,
I am M.B.A in tourism and hospitality and from last 2 years i m work as tourism facuty of one hotel management colleg. I want to do Goverment job in gujarat tourism department .

so please tell me
also tell me various oppertunity of Goverment job in tourim at Gujarat
23rd September 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing my Graduation in BBA in Airlines and tourism and want to do training in gujarat tourism.please advise me
25th November 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed two years ma in tourism management from madurai kamaraj university.also i have completed three years diploma in hotel management.my mobile no.is 8758806164
29th January 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

yes i want to ask about the b.com, pgdca.in computer. in software, and knowledge of shorthand, typing etc what should i do to get about tourism
27th February 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir,

27th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Sir my total job knowledge 12 years five star.
17th April 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for government hospitality and tourism department in gujarat.i have completed BBA with hospitality management in anand gujarat and i have 1 year experiance thein jw marriott and currently working in jw marriott pune
22nd August 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

i am looking for simillar switch from post graduation in hospitality and 4 year bhm course to ministry of tourism or government job, plz help me to find a way 9731635736,[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?