29th September 2022, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to switch between 2 dental universities in India?

I am in my 3rd year (not started) and I would like to move closer to home which is in another state. Will I be able to switch universities?
My current university is RGUHS.
Also according to my university any switch can be made from 3rd year. Once the year starts you cannot switch.

30th September 2022, 05:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to switch between 2 dental universities in India?

Transfer will be effected only after receipt of affidavit. Migration is allowed only at the beginning of second year BDS course in recognized institutions by the college authorities. No Institute/University will allow direct migration without prior approval of the Council.
3rd October 2022, 09:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to switch between 2 dental universities in India?

°°° No, it is not possible to switch between two dental universities in India.
One can seek migration from one college to another college under the same university.
Nobody is going to allow you to change your University and continue with the same course in the third year rather you have to take admission in first year again in different University if you want to move to nearby area of your home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?