24th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019?

Hi friends, I want to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) admission. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam? Please let me know immediately.

27th December 2018, 09:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019?

Firstly you have to apply for AEEE examination application form which is released on October 19,2019. The application of AEEE 2019 will be available both in online and offline mode, candidates will have to obtain the form through the university counters. AEEE is held every year for admission ofof the candidates in the B.Tech.

Eligibility Criteria:

> candidates should be born on or after 1st july 1998.

> candidates should have completed their 10+2.

> candidates should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and maths.

> candidates who are appearing in class 12th exams in march/april 2019 are also eligible to apply.
28th December 2018, 08:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019?

Procedure to apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2019 are as follows:-
Firstly you have to register by filling up your name, date of birth, gender, email Id and mobile number.
Then after you have to login and fill up all the required personal, educational and communication details.
After that select mode of admission and three examination centres to appear in AEEE 2019.
Then upload your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
Then check all the details provided by you for the final submit.
After that make the application fee payment through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking/ Cash card & Wallet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?