18th April 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019?

Hello friends, I am interested to appear in HPCET. I want to apply in this entrance exam of this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam for BTech admission of this year? Please tell me asap.

21st April 2019, 08:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to appear in HPCET. I want to apply in this entrance exam of this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam for BTech admission of this year? Please tell me asap.
Procedure to apply for HPCET (BTech) 2019:

Step 1: Register an account in HPCET and fill up all necessary details in the “Account Registration Form” that will open on your system:

Step 2: Once registration process completed Click on “Login” button and enter your username, password, and application number.

Step 3: You have to upload your passport size Photograph and Signature.

Step 4: You have confirm that details are given by you is correct. Once registration process completed Click "Submit" the application.

Step 5: Once confirmation is done you will be automatically redirected to the page for fee payment. Two modes of payment will be available, and you can select any one of the following modes.

1) Offline link to generate PNB Challan” or,
2) Online Fee Payment Link”

Official website - http://www.himtu.ac.in/
21st April 2019, 11:17 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019 is given below.

PROCEDURE

** First of all, you have to visit the official website and then you should Register/Create your account.

** Then you should fill the application form according to given instructions and Verify Mobile Number and email address.

** Then, you should upload the required documents and pay the application fee.

** After that, you should once review the application form and then you should click on the submit option.
21st April 2019, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To fill up the HPCET (BTech) 2019 application form, at first you have to register for the same using your name, user name, dob, valid email address and mobile number. After registration you will get a unique form number at your email id. Now you can log in using the details and fill up the application form correctly. Attach the required documents and upload scanned copies of your signature with your photographs. Now recheck the form and pay the application fee. Now submit the form and take a print out of it.

Web: http://www.himtu.ac.in
21st April 2019, 01:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for HPCET 2019(Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test) is:-

==> Application is online available from 5th March 2019 and last date of submission is 28th April 2019. The official website is www.himtu.ac.in

==> Visit the website, register/create your account. Fill the online application form with all the required details.

==> Verify Mobile number and Email. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.

==> Preview the application form and go for payment option.

==> Candidates need to pay the required application fee online through credit/debit card or offline mode by PNB Challan.

==> A PDF will be generated once the payment id done, take the print out of the same for future reference.

Application Fee

SC/ST/BPL - Rs. 1400
Others - Rs.1500
22nd April 2019, 12:24 AM
S4018

HPCET 2019 Application Forms are made available in online mode only by HIMTU from first week of March. All candidates, applying for the exam must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of HPCET. They should fill the HPCET 2019 Application Form before the last date to apply which is May 04, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?