4th February 2020, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination 2020

Hi friends, I want to apply for the Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination for undergraduate Engineering admission. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for this entrance exam. Can any of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this exam? Please let me know immediately.

27th March 2023, 01:54 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination 2020

Sure, I can help you with that. Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply for the Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination (KEAM):

1. Visit the official website of KEAM: cee.kerala.gov.in

2. Click on the link "KEAM-2021 Candidate Portal" on the homepage.

3. Register on the portal by providing your personal details such as name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, etc.

4. After registration, log in to the portal using the credentials provided.

5. Fill in the application form by providing your personal, academic, and contact details.

6. Upload scanned images of your photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression as per the prescribed format and specifications.

7. Pay the application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline mode (e-challan).

8. Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page.

9. Keep the confirmation page and payment receipt safely for future reference.

Note: The application process for KEAM usually starts in the month of February/March every year. The exact dates will be notified on the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?