9th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MBBS course application form in Karnataka?

I have completed my 12th science from Tamil Nadu and further wish to join MBBS course in Karnataka. Can anyone please provide me the information regarding the procedure to get application form and apply for the course. Waiting eagerly for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure to get the application?
  2. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  3. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  5. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  6. Where will I get the application form for MBBS in Chennai?
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  8. Need info about Bharti Vidyapeeth regarding date of MBBS exam, Online application form procedure?
  9. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  11. Documents required to submit along with application form of Karnataka PGCET?
  12. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Karnataka? I've completed my studies in AP
  14. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form date?
  16. Can I get online application form for St. Johns Medical College(MBBS)? Procedure to get the form?
  17. How to get the application form for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam?
  18. How to check AFMC MBBS application form status? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2016, 04:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get MBBS course application form in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th science from Tamil Nadu and further wish to join MBBS course in Karnataka. Can anyone please provide me the information regarding the procedure to get application form and apply for the course. Waiting eagerly for your reply.

The admissions to the MBBS course in Karnataka are done through the State Level Common Entrance Test, conducted by the Government of Karnataka. The eligibility to study MBBS in Karnataka is a pass in 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects securing 50% marks. You can get the application form from the notified branches of Canara Bank/notified Colleges on cash payment. You can also get the application form through post from cell through post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?