10th November 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Durgapur Society of Management Studies to Management Institute of Durgapur for BCA(H) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BCA(H) in Durgapur Society of Management Studies. I am studying in 1st semester. But I want to change my institute. I want to get admission in Management Institute of Durgapur. Kindly tell me the procedure.

25th March 2023, 04:57 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Durgapur Society of Management Studies to Management Institute of Durgapur for BCA(H) student?

The procedure to transfer from Durgapur Society of Management Studies to Management Institute of Durgapur for BCA(H) student may vary depending on the policies and regulations of the two institutes. Here are some general steps that you can follow:

Contact the Management Institute of Durgapur: You should contact the Management Institute of Durgapur and inquire about their admission policies and procedures for transfer students. You can either visit the institute in person or contact them through phone or email.

Obtain necessary documents: You may need to obtain certain documents from Durgapur Society of Management Studies, such as your academic transcripts, transfer certificate, and character certificate. Make sure you have all the necessary documents before applying for transfer.

Submit application:
You will need to submit an application for transfer to the Management Institute of Durgapur. The application may require you to provide information about your academic background, reasons for transfer, and any other relevant details.

Attend interview: You may be required to attend an interview with the admission committee of the Management Institute of Durgapur. The interview may be conducted to assess your suitability for the course and to determine if your transfer request can be accepted.

Wait for decision: After submitting your application and attending the interview, you will need to wait for the decision of the Management Institute of Durgapur. If your transfer request is accepted, you will need to complete the admission formalities and register for the course.

It is important to note that the transfer process may take some time and there may be certain conditions or restrictions attached to your transfer. Make sure to clarify all your doubts and concerns with the admission authorities of both institutes before applying for transfer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?