12th November 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties I can face if secured admission in BBA+LLB through Management Quota?

Sir, I am studying BBA+LLB in JBTC Institute of Management. I have taken admission through Management quota. So, I get any problem as I got admission through Management quota? Kindly tell me about the problems which I have to face.

25th March 2023, 04:55 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What kind of difficulties I can face if secured admission in BBA+LLB through Management Quota?

The difficulties of securing admission in BBA+LLB through Management Quota are that the admission process is generally done through an Entrance Test and an Interview. In addition to this, students must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their class 12th exams apart from scoring well in the respective Entrance Test.

Apart from that some of the potential challenges that you may face are:

Negative perception: There may be a negative perception among your peers or faculty members about students who get admission through management quota. This may result in discrimination or bias towards you, which can impact your social life and academic performance.

Higher fees: Admission through management quota often comes with a higher fee structure compared to regular admissions. This may put a financial burden on you and your family, and you may have to take additional loans to cover the costs.

Lack of merit-based selection: Admission through management quota is not based on merit, but rather on financial capabilities or other factors. This may result in a lack of diversity in the student body, and you may miss out on the benefits of a merit-based selection process.

Limited opportunities: Some universities may not offer the same opportunities for students who get admission through management quota as they do for regular admissions. This may limit your chances of participating in extracurricular activities, internships, or other programs that can enhance your learning experience.

It is important to note that these difficulties or challenges are not universal and may vary depending on the institute and the management quota system in place. It is always advisable to do thorough research and gather information about the institute and its admission policies before taking admission through management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?