13th November 2021, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting admission in Kolkata medical college for Bangladeshi Students?

I am Sabrina Momtaj Saima.I want to get admission in kolkata medical College.I got (gpa-5) in SSC & (gpa-4)in HSC examination.Now I want to know,Is there any chance to get admission in kolkata medical colleg? If so,then, I want to know what is the procedure to get admission in kolkata medical college?

15th November 2021, 04:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in Kolkata medical college for Bangladeshi Students?

Any Bangladeshi student can take admission in Indian Medical college for MBBS Program as a foreign national. But NEET exam is compulsory to get an admission as without NEET no candidate will be allowed to take admission in Indian Medical Colleges. There are many Indian Medical Private/Deemed University and Colleges which have speacial seats for Foreign nationals/ NRI.
16th November 2021, 06:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in Kolkata medical college for Bangladeshi Students?

Any Bangladeshi student can take admission in any Indian college be it Kolkata medical college.
And for this he/she has to contact the admission section of college.
The countries from which students are given admission is decided every year by Ministry of affairs.
They are responsible for selection and admission of students.
As per recent result of NEET UG candidate must have scored 50%marks I.e 138 marks for general category.
For sc/st 108 marks are required.

He /she must have completed class 12th from a recognised board with aggregate of 50% marks in PCB.
For application purpose you can either apply online through official website of college or can download the form and fill it with required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?