26th December 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?

Hi my younger sister want to study MBBS at Kolkata. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata? 1. Educational qualification, 2. Admission date, 3. Duration & total cost, 4. Procedure details, want any private medical college prospectus at Kolkata? I would required all these details!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  2. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  3. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  4. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  5. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  6. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MBS course fee details for Bangladeshi student? Which is the medical college?
  8. Can I get admission in medical colleges being a Bangladeshi?
  9. Admission procedure in IIT for Bangladeshi students?
  10. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  11. How can I take admission in medical college in India? I am a Bangladeshi Student
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  13. How can I get admission in a medical college? -- [New]
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  15. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  16. Diploma in Physiotherapy done from Russia is accepted in State Medical University of Russia?
  17. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
4th May 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?

Hello! actually i am students of bangladesh and i want to study mbbs in kolkata...
so would you please tell me how can i ?
3rd January 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?

I am from Bangladesh. I have a younger brother, he want to get admission in a government medical College in kolkata, India. So I want to know the admission time and procedure. My email id: [email protected]
15th December 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hello I,M FROM BANGLADESH. I WANT TO STUDY IN MEDICAL COLLEGE KOLKTA. CAN I GET ADMISSION THERE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?