2nd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Process to transfer to Gujarat university from HNGU?

I have completed my first year B.Com and I want to change my university in 2nd year? Now I am in HNGU university and I want to transfer in Gujarat university. Can I?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 4 year question paper of B.Com from HNGU-Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan -- [New]
  2. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to transfer from Nagpur University to Gujarat University?
  4. how to take transfer from Gujarat University to Sardar Patel University?
  5. Is it possible to transfer college under credit transfer in India?
  6. Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of B.Com course rom HNGU?
  7. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  8. Subjects to be chosen by an amie engineer for MBA?
  9. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  10. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  11. How to transfer school from Gujarat board to a CBSE Sport School? List of Sport Schools in Gujarat affiliated by CBSE?
  12. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  13. GPSC last 5 years solved question papers?
  14. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  15. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  16. Gujarat Technological University Automobile Engineering 3rd Sem Manufacturing Process I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  18. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2018, 08:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Process to transfer to Gujarat university from HNGU?

Yes, you can change your graduation from one university to another university only after completing your 1st year with no backlogs.

One cannot change the University after the second year of graduation.

You can join the university in the lateral entry scheme. Only after clearing the lateral entry exam conducted by that university with good performance you can .Vacancy of seat must be there in the preferred university.

If the preferred institute is affiliated to the same university, you can join the institution
without any exams.
3rd February 2018, 09:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to transfer to Gujarat university from HNGU after completion of your first year B.Com course. You can't transfer from one university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete three years B.Com course from the same college where you have pursued your first year to be eligible to get B.Com degree certificate. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your remaining two years B.Com course from HNGU, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of three years B.Com course in Gujarat university.
3rd February 2018, 03:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that it is not possible to change your University from HNGU to Gujarat University after the completion of your 1st year examination.
Since, you have completed your 1st year in the above mentioned University, you must have to complete your degree course from the same University. There is no such provision of changing University in the middle of the course.
30th September 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A from HNGU and appeared in M.A external exam of Gujarat University but failed. Now I have taken admission in S.P University for external M.A exam. From where should I get Migration Certificate? From Gujarat University or From HNGU? PLZ reply.
22nd June 2021, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Proccess of change collage to another collage for hngu University
24th July 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I change University from Gujarat University to hngu after complate 1 year
25th August 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How transfer gujarat university to hngu university
27th March 2022, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bca first year. I want to change my college from 2nd year. Is it possible?
1st July 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bba first year. I want to change my collage to Gujarat university from hngu.Can I change?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?