21st May 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern, negative marking scheme and total marks available in JEE Main?

Hello,
I want to know question the pattern of JEE Main.
Please tell me the total marks of JEE Main
question paper. Please confirm me the negative
marking scheme of JEE Main?
Thank you!

2nd June 2015, 07:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question pattern, negative marking scheme and total marks available in JEE Main?

JEE stands for Joint entrance examination and the same examination is held by CBSE for the selection of students for their bachelor of engineering course from top government college with high placements providing quality education .

The JEE examination is conducted in two stages which are JEE Main and
JEE Advance .

To be eligible for appearing in the JEE Main you must have done your 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized board .

In the JEE Main , 90 questions are asked i.e; 30 from each Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics .The weightage of each question is 4 marks .For each right answer you will be rewarded 4 marks where as for each wrong answer you will have to one marks from your final score in the form of penalty .No penalty for unanswered questions .Each question will have four options with one right option .

Generally the questions are application based of the topics for which you study for the board examinations .

Also the cutoff for the same examination till now has been around 120 marks out of the total 360 marks .

For more information regarding the same examination log on the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in .
4th June 2015, 02:48 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question pattern, negative marking scheme and total marks available in JEE Main?

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and the examination is conducted by the CBSE every year earlier known as AIEEE.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Maons and Advance. The examination is conducted for the admission of the candidates in the B.tech /B.E course from the various government and private institutions.

The examination is conducted in the offline as well as online and the application form is made available on the CBSE official website www.cbse.nic.in.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board. There are only three attempts to qualify in the examination.
The Mains examination is of 360 marks and contains 90 questions 30 from each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. There is also a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. The question paper is objective type and contains questions of upto 10+2 level. The candidate who qualifies in the Mains examination i.e score marks greater than the cut off marks for their respective category are eligible to apply for the Advance examination.

And the candidate who qualifies in the Advance examination are eligible to get the admission in the IIT which is the India's top technical institute.
11th March 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am pursuing a diploma from highschool based so I am starting a study for iit jee but I am confused to start a study where please comment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?