12th April 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of APIIT NAT 2019?

Hi everyone, I am planning to appear in APIIT NAT. I want to register for APIIT NAT of 2019 so that I can secure admission in BTech Degree. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for upcoming APIIT NAT?

16th April 2019, 08:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of APIIT NAT 2019?

The registration procedure to appear in APIIT NAT 2019 is:-

==> Candidate can fill the application form from www.apiit.edu.in

==> After going on this site, click on the Application Form. Fill all the required details like your name, email-id, city, zip-code, address, highest qualifications and then click on submit button.

==> Pay the application fee of Rs.700.
16th April 2019, 09:51 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Recently Notification has been released for APIIT NAT 2019 in both online and offline. Here I am giving you the detailed procedure to apply for APIIT NAT.

Procedure to apply for APIIT NAT 2019 :

>> Initially you need to check the eligibility criteria as you should complete 12 th from the recognized university

>> Then you just visit their official website to fill the application form.

>> There you will find certain forms Attestation form A, B and C. You just download and fill the forms. Later you just make the payment either Online/Offline.

>> If Offline You just make the DD in Favor of " APIIT SD INDIA ". Then take the slip and attach the same to application form send it to following address.

>> Address : APIIT SD India

Faridpur Road

GT Road, Karnal Side

Near toll plaza ,Panipat - 132103
17th April 2019, 04:08 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Hello Friend,

APIIT NAT stands for National Admission Test for Asia Pacific Institute of Technology.

Registration Procedure is such as:

Firstly go to the website at www.apiit.edu.in , after entering into website fill the application form where details is required your personal email, mobile number, address, pin code, your scanned copy of passport size photo, scanned signature, your ID proofs such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Qualification degree certificate.
After filling application form pay 700 Rs application fees.

Regards,
Divyanshu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?