14th April 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts course in Lovely Professional University. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

17th April 2019, 12:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University?

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts at Lovely Professional University is:-

==> Register yourself on the University website www.lpu.in with your basic details like Name, Email-ID, Mobile number. Your email id will act as a username and you can set your own password while registering.

==> After registration you will receive the confirmation email regarding the same.

==> Login with your details and fill the application form and submit it.

==> Make the payment of Rs. 10000, it is a part payment including application fee of Rs.500 and the rest is under the tuition fee of 1st semester.

==> Next, the Prospectus will be dispatched at your correspondence address. A Unique AID and Registration number will be sent to your Email ID. You will also the call from the college representative to guide you further for the admission.
17th April 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Theatre Arts course in Lovely Professional University. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Performing Arts in Theatre at Lovely Professional University. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Performing Arts in Theatre at Lovely Professional University. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Performing Arts in Theatre at Lovely Professional University based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Details are available at the LPU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?