30th April 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Registration process of Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020?

Hi everyone, I am planning to appear in the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test. I want to register for the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test of 2020 so that I can secure admission in BTech Degree. Can you please let me know about the process of registration for the upcoming Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test?

4th May 2020, 01:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020?

Registration process of Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020:-

> Go to the official website i.e. http://www.banasthali.org/.

> Click on the admission tab on the home page. You can see this tab on the left hand side of the page.

> Then click on the online admission form tab.

> The confirmation mail regarding your registration will be sent on your registered email ID.
4th May 2020, 03:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration process of Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020?

Offline Application form-

To obtain prospectus and application form, send a DD/ IPO of rupees 800 in favour of" Banasthali Vidyapeeth" table at Banasthali / Jaipur to:
Secretary Banasthali Vidyapeeth
Post office Banasthali Vidyapeeth 304022, Rajasthan, India.

Along with a request for application form clearly mentioning the program you want to apply for, with your name at the back side of the bank draft.

Online application form:

Go to the official website for Banasthali University that is
http://www.banasthali.org/.

Click on the "Admission Tab" on the homepage. You can see this tab on the left hand side of the page.

Click on the ' Online AdmissionAdmission form' tab.

The confirmation mail regarding your registration will be sent on your registered email ID.

Application fee for all the categories is rupees 800.

After successful payment of application fee, candidates can download their filled application form for further process.
4th May 2020, 04:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the registration process in the brochure attached below, Kindly download it-

Online Procedure-

Visit official website that is http://www.banasthali.org/.

Click on the admission Tab on the left hand side of the homepage.

Click on the online admission form tab.

Provide your email address and other basic details.

The confirmation e-mail regarding your registration will be sent on your registered email ID.

The application fee is rupees 800 for all the categories.

After successful payment of application fee, candidates can download the confirmation page.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf banasthali_broucher.pdf(2.87 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?