28th April 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics program for a BHMS student? List of BHMS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello Sir, I am about to complete my BHMS course. I am interested to pursue Gynaecology and Obstetrics Diploma course after my BHMS. Please tell me what are the requirements for studying this Diploma course for me? And I also want to know about the colleges in Andhra Pradesh which provide this DGO course.

30th April 2020, 03:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics program for a BHMS student? List of BHMS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?

Requirements to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics program for a BHMS student? List of BHMS colleges in Andhra Pradesh are that the candidate should have passed MBBS or BAMS or BHMS course with minimum 50% marks from any Medical college recognized by the medical council of India.

The duration of this diploma is three years in Gynaecology and Obstetrics program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?