25th January 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission criteria offering PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics to MBBS final year student in Maharashtra?

Sir, I am in final year MBBS and right now practicing. After my MBBS, I want to do PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course anywhere in Maharashtra. Kindly tell me about the colleges which gives this course and also tell me the eligibility criteria for admission.

31st January 2019, 08:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission criteria offering PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics to MBBS final year student in Maharashtra?

List of colleges offering post graduation diploma in gynaecology and domestic MBBS final year students:-

ACPM Medical College

Bharati vidyapeeth

College of ayurveda

Dr DY Patil Medical College

Dr DY Patil educational society

Government Medical College Nagpur

Krishna Institute of Medical sciences
31st January 2019, 08:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission criteria offering PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics to MBBS final year student in Maharashtra?

List of colleges with admission criteria offering PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics to MBBS final year student in Maharashtra:-

ACPM Medical College, Dhule, Maharashtra

Bhartiya Vidyapeeth, Pune, Maharashtra

College of Ayurved, Pune, Maharashtra

Dr D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Krishna Institute of Medical Science, Satara, Maharashtra

Government Medical College Nagpur, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Eligibility criteria to get admission in
Gynaecology and obstetrics course:-

Candidate should have passed MBBS from any medical college which is recognised by the Medical Council of India.

They should have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?