8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Robotic Engineering offered in B.Tech program?

Hello everyone, I have allied for almost 4-5 engineering entrance exams. I want to study B.E./B.Tech. But I want to know that Robotic Engineering is taught in B.Tech or not? I want to do B.Tech in Robotic Engineering stream. So, is this stream available in graduation?

15th April 2018, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Robotic Engineering offered in B.Tech program?

Yes, the Robotics Engineering course is offered in B.Tech course. B.Tech Robotics Engineering course is a four-year Bachelor's degree course in the field of Robotics. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech Robotics Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Tech Robotic Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted at National or State level.
16th April 2018, 09:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.E./B.Tech. in Robotic Engineering. There are many Indian institutes or universities offering bachelor courses in Robotics Engineering. In order to pursue B.Tech. in Robotics Engineering you will have to take an entrance examination.

Best institutes or universities for Robotic Engineering in India's are mentioned below.

IITs in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur.

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

National Institute of Technology.

University of Hyderabad.

Jadavpur University.

Birla Institute of Technology and Science.

Roorkee Engineering & management Technology Institute, Shamli.
17th April 2018, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course Yes. B.Tech in Robotic Engineering course is offered in India and here are the important details of the program. The duration of this B.Tech in Robotic Engineering course is 4 years and the basic educational qualification is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class with PCM or PCB subjects with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Generally admission is done through entrance examination and you are required to appear in JEE Main Examination to get admission in several top colleges. Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this course. Some of the colleges offering this course are,

@ SRM University, Chennai

@ Bharath University, Chennai

@ Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad

@ Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad

@ The Neotia University, Kolkata

@ Dalal Global Institute of Technology, Haryana..etc.,
18th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have allied for almost 4-5 engineering entrance exams. I want to study B.E./B.Tech. But I want to know that Robotic Engineering is taught in B.Tech or not? I want to do B.Tech in Robotic Engineering stream. So, is this stream available in graduation?

Yes, the BTech Robotics Engineering course is offered in various colleges. They are given below:

Desh Bhagat University - Official Website

Aurora Group of Institutions - Official Website

Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology - Official Website

Dalal Global Institute of Technology - Official Website

The Neotia University - Official Website

Gulzar Group of Institutes - Official Website

MIT World Peace University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?