14th October 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Kaziranga University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Chemistry) from Kaziranga University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

8th November 2019, 10:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemistry) in Kaziranga University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry at Kaziranga University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in KUEST (Kaziranga University Eligibility and Scholastic Test) which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.kazirangauniversity.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application of Rs.2000 in cash/demand draft in favour of "North Eastern Knowledge Foundation" payable at Jorhat, Assam. Send all the documents to the below address.

The Dean, Research, The Assam Kaziranga University, Koraikhowa, NH-37, Jorhat - 758006, Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?