25th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

I want to do BVSc(Animal Production & Management) with the help of scholarship in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences? -- [New]
  3. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  5. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  6. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  7. List of colleges offering BFSc in Kolkata
  8. Best veterinary colleges from private sector?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  10. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  14. Minimum cutoff for Veterinary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams along with syllabus to study B.Sc Fisheries
  16. Information about Post graduate Diploma in Translation?
  17. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  18. What is meant by lateral entry programme in post graduate courses?
27th April 2023, 04:44 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will get a scholarship to study BVSC (Animal Production & Management).

Candidates must have 12th passed with PCMB from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?