8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

Hello Sir, I want to do a BSc(Horticulture Science) from RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

11th September 2019, 04:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in RMD College of Agriculture and Research Station?

The list of scholarships available for pursuing Bachelor of Science(Horticulture Science) in Rajmohini Devi College of Agriculture and Research Station, Ambikapur is given below:-

1)India Agri Fellowship
2)University of Edinburgh International Scholarship for Agricultural Science
3)Netaji Subhas-ICAR International Fellowships
4)Profugo Field Fellowship
5)Smt. Swarnamba. T.K. Gurusiddapa Scholarship
6)Late Sri. A. Gopal Endowment Scholarship, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?