23rd August 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

Hi friends, I want to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

26th August 2019, 04:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying Bachelor of Optometry in Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science?

There are lots of scopes and benefits of studying Bachelor of Optometry at Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science. This course is about study human eyes and matters related to its nature and eyesight problems. After doing this course you can assist doctors in government hospitals and private clinics.

Some of the Employment areas are:-

Hospitals
Medical Centres
Medical Organization
Optical Manufacturing Industry
Army and Public Health Bodies

Some of the Job types are:-

Medical Officer
Medical Coder
Optometrist
Clinical Trail Research Intelligence
Teacher
Technical Officer

Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science has a 100% placement record and place their students both nationally and internationally with great satisfaction. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vcovs.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?