12th June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BA in Corporate Secretaryship?

Hi friends, I am going to study BA in Corporate Secretaryship course. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

Related Questions:
13th June 2018, 04:41 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA in Corporate Secretaryship?

After completion of your course mentioned above, you can find good job positions in various private sectors, public sectors, bank and various financial institutions, etc.

opening can also be found in Stock exchange, departments of company affairs and also in various government departments.

However, if you want to work for your owns self, you can start up your own consultancy business after obtaining certificate of practice. You can earn a starting salary ranging from 20k-30k if you are employed in a reputed organization.

Some of the jobs posts that you could apply for are mentioned below;

> Assistance to the Board of Directors
> Company Registrar
> Legal Adviser
> Principal secretary
> Administrative Officer,etc.
13th June 2018, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA in Corporate Secretaryship?

Scope and Benefits of studying BA in Corporate Secretaryship:-

Corporate Communications Manager

Finance and Administration Head

Corporate Development Head

Corporate Sales Officer

Corporate Sales Executive

Corporate Credit Analyst

Corporate Services Financial Analyst

Export Manger

Company Secretary

Benefits of studying BA in Corporate Secretaryship:-

The student can also start working for a company as corporate secretary soon after completing the bachelor degree in corporate secretaryship.

Candidate can work in both public and private sector companies.

Candidates with a degree in corporate secretaryship can also look for the various employment opportunity available in the banks and other financial institutions.

They have also the option of going for jobs in the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?