28th February 2023, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Scope of BSc in Agriculture? Is it possible for me to take IAS exams?

May i know the scope of BSc in Agriculture? And is it possible for me to take IAS exams? After b.sc in ag what and all options is there for higher studies?if i do M. Sc in ag how much salary job i can get? Please reply fast.

28th February 2023, 08:50 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Scope of BSc in Agriculture? Is it possible for me to take IAS exams?

Yes, you can definitely prepare for UPSC civil services examination along with your Bsc agriculture, many students do prepare for UPSC along with their graduation and not only prepare but crack it as well.

>> Students with a BSc Agriculture degree can make a promising career in the agricultural domain with job titles such as Agriculture Officer, Agricultural Research Scientist, Assistant Plantation Manager, Marketing Executive, and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?