7th October 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Hotel Management course in Scotland after completing 12th Science?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to do Hotel Management course from Scotland. I would like to know that I can enroll myself in Hotel Management in Scotland after my 12th Science or I should try from now?

8th October 2021, 11:19 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I apply for Hotel Management course in Scotland after completing 12th Science?

Yes, of course.
Opting Hotel management as a career option is definitely good. It has many job opportunities available.
Or,
You can think of making career in this field.
And you should select a good university to kick start your career.
8th October 2021, 05:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Hotel Management course in Scotland after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can. Because the eligibility criteria of Hotel management course is :-

Successful qualification of the 10+2 level of education in any stream, from a recognized educational Board.
A minimum aggregate score of 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
10th October 2021, 11:39 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, after completion of class 12th you can definitely opt for Hotel Management course.
You will be eligible to opt for this course once you are qualified in class 12th successfully.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board eligible to opt for Hotel Management course.

Age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years however, age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students.

5 years to SC/ST candidates.

3 years to OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?