7th October 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BBA+LLB in MIT World Peace University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in MIT World Peace University for studying BBA+LLB course. I would like to know if I should have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

11th October 2019, 07:50 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BBA+LLB in MIT World Peace University?

Yes, you will have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BBA+LLB in MIT World Peace University. You have to pass CLAT in order to get the admission in MIT world peace university.

Other eligibility include, candidate should have passed 12th with minimum 45 percentage. The age of the student should be more than 17yr.

Visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
11th October 2019, 11:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BBA+LLB in MIT World Peace University?

Yes, you would need to appear in entrance examination to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration -bachelor of Legislative law in in MIT World Peace University.

You can appear in MIT-World Peace University.
Under Graduate Program Entrance Test (UGPET) followed by Personal Interview.

You can fill the application form available at https://apply.mitwpu.edu.in/bballb/application.php.
12th October 2019, 03:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in MIT World Peace University for studying BBA+LLB course. I would like to know if I should have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Yes, you have to appear and qualify the CLAT / MIT – WPU UGPET examination for the admission to study the B.B.A LL.B (Hons) course at the MIT World Peace University.
You should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized board for the admission to study the B.B.A LL.B (Hons) course at the MIT World Peace University. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?