7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BBA+LLB admission in MIT World Peace University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission in MIT World Peace University to pursue BBA+LLB course? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage immediately.

11th October 2019, 09:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BBA+LLB admission in MIT World Peace University?

=> B.B.A. LL.B. or Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate Administrative Law professional integrated course.

=> The cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BBA+LLB admission in MIT World Peace University is 50%.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law is 5 years.
11th October 2019, 10:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BBA+LLB admission in MIT World Peace University?

The minimum percentage required to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration -bachelor of Legislative law in in MIT World Peace University in 10+2 is 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in any stream with English as mandatory subject.

You can check the website https://admissions.mitwpu.edu.in for more details.
12th October 2019, 02:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission in MIT World Peace University to pursue BBA+LLB course? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage immediately.

Cutoff percentage required in Class 12th to secure B.B.A LL.B (Hons) admission at the MIT World Peace University is 50% for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
Eligible candidates have to qualify either CLAT or MIT – WPU UGPET for the admission to study the B.B.A LL.B (Hons) course at the MIT World Peace University. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?