26th January 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?

Hello
Please let me know the admission
procedure for Bachelor for Computer Science.
Is there and entrace exam or whether direct admission?
Waiting for your guidance

28th January 2015, 01:19 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Please let me know the admission
procedure for Bachelor for Computer Science.
Is there and entrace exam or whether direct admission?
Waiting for your guidance
Well, it is based on the colleges which you are interested to get admission for B.Sc Computer Science. Normally, the admission process for B.Sc Computer science differs from college to college.
Admissions to the B.Sc Computer science is based on the 12th board exam score. However, some reputed colleges may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Such colleges will select the the candidates based on the marks scored in entrance exam. Merit list will be updated on the respective college notice board or on the official website. The applicant can get the application from from the respective college counter office or also download from the official website as well. The B.Sc Computer science entrance exam question will be asked from 12th standard pattern. So, please go through the 12th standard books to crack the exam with good marks.
29th January 2015, 01:42 AM
anair

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?

There is an entrance examination called UGAT for entrance into certain colleges that participate in UGAT. You will be allowed to select any 5 of the participating colleges. After qualifying the exam, your score will be provided to these colleges and based on your performance you will be allotted a seat.

The date for next UGAT exam is 9th May, 2015.
Check the following link to find out about how to apply:
https://www.aima.in/testing-services/ugat/information-to-candidates-for-ugat.html

Apart from the UGAT colleges, most colleges have a direct admission process that is based strictly on your performance in 10+2 level.
6th August 2015, 05:54 PM
Anu Prabhudesai

Actually there is not need of any entrance-exam for study of BSc in Computer site. Admission process of BSc Computer science is only depends on the percentage in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?