24th January 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completing BBA? List of LLB colleges in West Bengal?

Sir, I am a BBA student. And I want to join LLB after my BBA. Will I get an admission in LLB after my BBA course? Should I have to give CLAT for taking an admission in LLB after my BBA course? Which are the reputed colleges for LLB in West Bengal?

7th February 2019, 11:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completing BBA? List of LLB colleges in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a BBA student. And I want to join LLB after my BBA. Will I get an admission in LLB after my BBA course? Should I have to give CLAT for taking an admission in LLB after my BBA course? Which are the reputed colleges for LLB in West Bengal?
List of LLB colleges in West Bengal

Brainware University
Address: 398, Ramkrishnapur Road, Near Jagadighata Market, Barasat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700124

Techno India University
Address: EM-4, Salt Lake City, Sector V, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091

The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
Address: Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal

K L University
Address: Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?