28th January 2019, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get reputed post in Banking Sector through BCom(Banking and Insurance) course?

Hi everyone, I am a Commerce student and I want to go to Banking sector after Graduation. Currently, I am studying in 12th standard. So, I would like to know that if I do BCom in Banking and Insurance then I will get into Banking Sector for a reputed post?

6th February 2019, 06:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reputed post in Banking Sector through BCom(Banking and Insurance) course?

Yes, you can definitely get reputed post in Banking Sector through BCom(Banking and Insurance) course. Institute of Banking Personal selection (IBPS) conducts Common Entrance Examination (CME) for the post of probationary officer in the public sector banks. After cracking that exams you can get job in banking sectors. You can join as Accountant, Cashier, Insurance manager, Loan counselor, Financial Advisor and Sales Representative etc. Also you can get job in any Private banks after qualifying their aptitude tests.
8th February 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get reputed post in Banking Sector through BCom(Banking and Insurance) course?

Yes , but for that you have to clear the IBPS clerk and IBPS PO exam. RBI and SBI also cunducts its Entrance exam for clerk and PO post you can go for it. If you are a student of B.Com, you can get placed as a sales executive for loans, mortgages, and insurance with any of the leading banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?