1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?

Can I have to give any entrance exam for studying B.Sc in Allied Health Sciences in Chitkara School of Health Sciences? I want to get admission in this colleges for this B.Sc course in Allied Health Sciences. Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  2. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  3. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Information about the universities to do MS after M.Pharm?
  6. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  7. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) E.N.T. Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  9. What are the cheapest medical universities in India?
  10. Is NTR university a government or deemed government university?
  11. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  12. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Are there any colleges near Delhi and NCR? I want to do regular MPH after completing BHMS
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(2nd Prof.) General and Dental Pharmacology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd November 2016, 04:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I have to give any entrance exam for studying B.Sc in Allied Health Sciences in Chitkara School of Health Sciences? I want to get admission in this colleges for this B.Sc course in Allied Health Sciences. Please let me know about this.

No, there is no entrance examination to study B.Sc Allied Healthcare course in Chitkara School of Health Sciences. The course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The admission to the course will be done after a Personal Interview. The course duration is three years. The details are available in the Chitkara University website, the link is Click Here
2nd November 2016, 09:43 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?

There is no entrance exam for B.sc Allied Health Science to study in Chitkara School Of Health Sciences.

* You should be clear in 12th exams subjects should be Physics,Chemistry,Maths/Biology.
* Course duration 3 Years.
* Fee B. Sc Allied Healthscience 3 Years 40,000 per semester 10,000 Caution Fee.

Contact Details : Chitkara School Of Health Sciences
LandLine :0172-4691800 Toll Free number - 1800-267-1999
Mail : [email protected]

Here i attached the admission procedure kindly check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf admission_procedure_2016-17.pdf(75.7 KB, 11 views)
2nd November 2016, 10:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the above mentioned Institution conducts their own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates in the above mentioned course. Therefore, in order to pursue B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) course in the above mentioned Institution, you will have to clear the examination and then step further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?