19th July 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CBIT, Hyderabad and deny admission of NIT, Mizoram being an Andhra student?

Sir,
I got admission in NIT, Mizoram. But I am an Andhra student. I need your suggestion, kindly tell me can I go there or shall I join in CBIT of Hyderabad? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response.

20th July 2016, 05:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I join CBIT, Hyderabad and deny admission of NIT, Mizoram being an Andhra student?

It solely depends on you. NIT, Mizoram as well as CBIT, Hyderabad, both are prestigious institutes but NIT has a very different reputation being a National level institute.

But it again depends on you.

Ask yourself :
* Are you homesick?
* Can you live without parents.
* Can you leave your homeland and culture for at least 4 years.

Be frank and honest with your answers and you will know what to do.
21st July 2016, 04:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CBIT, Hyderabad and deny admission of NIT, Mizoram being an Andhra student?

Look, it all depends upon you that in which of the Institute you want to study and where you are interested to pursue. Both the Institutes are good enough to study there.
But NIT has a very prestigious reputation as it is a National Level Institute. According to me you must go for NIT, as it will be more beneficial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?