26th February 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Should I study BTech(Food Technology) in NIFTEM-Sonepat?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BTech(Food Technology) from NIFTEM-Sonepat. As I am interested to do BTech(Food Technology) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

7th March 2019, 10:29 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Should I study BTech(Food Technology) in NIFTEM-Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BTech(Food Technology) from NIFTEM-Sonepat. As I am interested to do BTech(Food Technology) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?
Yes, you can study BTech (Food Technology and Management) course in NIFTEM-Sonepat. National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India. The NIFTEM offers state of the art infrastructure with fourteen world class state of the art teaching and research labs. The NIFTEM offers special classrooms with multipurpose Podium, Projection system, Point to Point and Multipoint Video conference for interactions. The NIFTEM supports students through Training Placement and Support Cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?