16th January 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Study materials to prepare for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test 2020

Hi all, I am a student of 12th and willing to apply for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test. My aim is to study BSc in Nursing course after my 12th. So, I need to know about the study materials through which I can prepare for this admission test. Kindly help me with the study materials.

8th March 2023, 02:05 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Study materials to prepare for AIIMS New Delhi BSc(Nursing) Admission Test 2020

AIIMS New Delhi conducts an entrance examination for admission to BSc (H) Nursing program. The examination is held in online mode and consists of 100 multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge.

To prepare for the AIIMS New Delhi BSc (Nursing) Admission Test, you can follow these steps:
  • Get familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus - You can check the official website of AIIMS New Delhi to know about the exam pattern and syllabus.
  • Study materials - You can refer to NCERT books for the 11th and 12th standard for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For General Knowledge, you can read newspapers, magazines, and online resources.
  • Practice previous year question papers and sample papers - You can find previous year question papers and sample papers on the official website of AIIMS New Delhi or on other online platforms. Practice these papers to get an idea about the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the exam.
  • Join coaching classes - If you feel that you need additional guidance and support, you can join coaching classes for preparation.
  • Time management - Create a timetable and follow it religiously. This will help you to manage your time and cover all the topics before the exam.

Remember to take regular breaks and keep yourself calm and focused during the preparation period. Good luck with your exam!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?