3rd January 2011, 10:21 PM
ds bisht

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?

respected sir,
i have forgotten to put my left hand thumb impression in my AIEEE Application form and posted it . Will my form get rejected ? and can i apply with another form in case my form is getting rejected?

4th January 2011, 03:06 AM
binuabcxyz

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?

I think you have made a big mistake by forgetting to put your left thumb impression while filling your AIEEE form. I am quite sure about the fact that your form is going to be rejected. I would suggest you to make a call to the examination board . You can easily obtain their phone numbers on the cover page of the instructions book that you get while buying the form, and follow there advice. Filling the form is the last alternative anyways.
4th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?

(MAJID ALI) I forgot to affix my thumb impression in aieee 2011 application form...can i submit another form? Plz reply me fast
4th January 2011, 11:50 AM
divyapriya-v

Hi,

Without the thumb impression, there is high possibility of your application being rejected. But dont lose hope. You make a call to any of the given below nos. and make a confirmation that your form is rejected and then you can apply again.

Telephone : 011-22239177-80
Extn. 110, 151 & 157
011-22246095, 22246087
4th January 2011, 02:01 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?

See Incomplete Application Forms, or the forms having overwriting,can be rejected.
so i cannot say whether your form will be rejected or accepted because The candidates must sign twice on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.

Firstly, after commencement of the Examination and for the second time while handing over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.
The candidates are also required to put their left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet.

so i think your application may not rejected...

but better if you make contact to AIEEE authorized person for better solution
the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE),
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi - 110092
4th January 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

dont make new form
4th January 2011, 06:36 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes ...it would be rejected and u should send another form as well as also inform about it CBSE.
4th January 2011, 07:29 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is a very bad mistake. there may be chance to be rejected of your application form.

i will suggest you to contact with AIEEE office. they will tell you the exact way how to solve your mistake. you may try them on phone or through email. here i am giving the contact details of AIEEE. even if you want to apply again then also first ask them.

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

best wishes.
4th January 2011, 07:34 PM
ashishpadhy60

i fell very about it but i may suggest the address to contact to get this information.
Assistant Secretary
cbse
011-22246095, 22246087
i thik i will help you out thanks. BEST OF LUCK
4th January 2011, 07:38 PM
anaspeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds bisht View Post
respected sir,
i have forgotten to put my left hand thumb impression in my AIEEE Application form and posted it . Will my form get rejected ? and can i apply with another form in case my form is getting rejected?
It's a big mistake and well good reason for rejecting your form.

Contact the AIEEE administration office as soon as possible and try to solve it. Mostly as per the prospectus of AIEEE they would reject the form, so with the concern of administration officer try to apply again.

Don't be late.

All the best.
4th January 2011, 08:18 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Quote:
respected sir,
well, don't worry i am giving you the contacts which is specially given for telling about this type of mistakes

Chennai, Ajmer, Allahabad, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh
Regional Office Jurisdiction of Schools For any technical Query regarding On line submission
Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092. NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools Mr. Kamal Khandelwal,

Programmer

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central board of Secondary Education, Plot No. 1630 A, “J” Block, 16th Main Road
Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600040. Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Puducherry Mrs. Vijayalaxmi

Programme Assistant.

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, House No.10, Seuj Sarani, Lakhimi Nagar, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781006 Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram. Mr. Shambulal Prasad

Programmer

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg,
Ajmer-305 030 Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Dadra and Nagar Haveli Mr. V Santhanam

Programmer

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5 , Panchkula – 134109 (Haryana) Haryana, Himachal Pradesh., J & K, Punjab, U.T.of Chandigarh Mr. J K Jain

Programmer

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, 35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad-211 015 Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal Mrs. I Margaret Catherine

Deputy Secretary (IT)

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneshwar-7510007. West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh Mrs. I Margaret Catherine

Deputy Secretary (IT)

[email protected]

Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, 8th Floor, BSFC Building, Fraser Road, Patna-800001 Bihar, Jharkhand Mrs. I Margaret Catherine

Deputy Secretary (IT)

[email protected]
4th January 2011, 08:25 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

well you have committed a big mistake so there are above 95% chances of application cancellation because the left hand thumb impression provides individual identification.

i think your application will be definitely rejected.so,try to contact aieee official to solve this problem.i am giving you the detail of address of aieee officials :
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (AIEEE UNIT)
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
PS 1-2 ,INSTITUTIONAL AREA
PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110092
PH-011-22246095
FAX-011-22235775
[email protected]

since your mistake is not simple so you should meet the aieee officials in the head quarters.don't try phones because they are not picking the phones.
4th January 2011, 08:37 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its a big mistake if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form and your form may be rejected for this mistake.as i think you have to contact to the office through the email or by phone and tell your problem.you can get batter information from there.
good luck......
4th January 2011, 08:51 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression is not applied on the form? Can I apply again by filling another form?

Quote:
respected sir,
Well friend,

How could be so care less, i don't want to mess up more, just want to tell you is
Left thumb impression must be there in the form without this there are possibilities that form might get rejected.

AND if you want to fill the form again there will be again chances of rejection.

so, don't put any step ahead without contacting concerned authority

CONTACT ADDRESS

011-22246095, 22246087

4th January 2011, 09:32 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
respected sir,
in many cases they will reject the form
i prefer u to send another form and do not take any risk
or
u can make a contact to the aieee office telling them about ur case then wait for there answer
best of luck
4th January 2011, 09:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

In 2010 AIEEE Entrance Examinations Manny Student Application Form Was Rejected And they will Not Allowed To Sit in Written Exams Because they will Not fill the form According to the Insturctions.

So, you have Done the Big mistake, And your form Will be Rejected by the Concerned Authority. So, please Contact to the AIEEE Department, Because only they will help you in this case. And you have send your form, then i will suggest you dont send another form Again.

So, its better if you can contact the Concerned Authority, Only they will help you Better to solve your Problem -

IP Extension, Patparganj,

Delhi 110 092.
4th January 2011, 10:11 PM
khushbir singh

Quote:
respected sir,
yes u can applly by filling another form correctly
4th January 2011, 10:49 PM
vikul

My dear Friend
I am very shocked to know that a student like you can do this type of mistake also, it seems to be a big blunder as i think but as I know the authorities are very liberal to the students for the sake of your carrier you have to contact as early as possible to the authorities then only you can expect any help from them. as I know still the much time is available to amend your mistake. The following is the details of contact otherwise it may have been printed on your application form :

011-22246095, 22246087
[email protected]
GOOD LUCK
13th January 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i forgot to put my left hand thumb impression can i send new form plz suggest me
20th January 2011, 12:59 PM
abhimanyu2688

Yes there is high chances of getting your application rejected by aieee and you can not apply again for that. So Kindly contact the aieee concerned authorities as soon as possible.
good luck!
20th January 2011, 01:00 PM
abhimanyu2688

Yes there is high chances of getting your application rejected by aieee and you can not apply again for that. So Kindly contact the aieee concerned authorities as soon as possible.
good luck!
15th March 2011, 10:48 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

It is clearly mentioned in the guidelines that incomplete forms will get rejected.

Now as you have not given your left hand thumb impression which renders your form incomplete.

So according to the guidelines your form is incomplete,hence will be rejected.

If you have posted, nothing can be done.

But dont worry you can again give the exam next year.
15th March 2011, 11:14 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Thats very careless.Thumb Impression is for verification.

As you have not provided the same, so your form is incomplete.

Incomplete forms get rejected, so will yours.

Please check the status by providing the application form number at the following link:

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

If rejected, you can still apply next year.
4th September 2011, 02:53 AM
sanju38121

It is a big and foolish misatake when you were filling the AIEEE form where was your mind, due to this mistake your form will surely rejected. One alternate is that just contact in the office of UPSC.

Gud luck.
17th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
Your form will be rejected. But yes you can fill another form it's not like you're candidature will be rejected. But to be on the safer site you should definetly contact at the CBSE
Only they will give you the best option they can tell you the solution.
Address is
Joint Secretary (AIEEE),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
Thanks.
21st December 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am going to fill up AIEEE B.Arch Form where Left Thump Impression ( LTI ) is required. But, being a physical handicapped, i was born without my LT. So, may i put my right thumb impression instead of LTI?
31st January 2012, 08:49 PM
Rapchik007

See Incomplete Application Forms, or the forms having overwriting,can be rejected.
so i cannot say whether your form will be rejected or accepted because The candidates must sign twice on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.

Firstly, after commencement of the Examination and for the second time while handing over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.
The candidates are also required to put their left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the Attendance Sheet.

so i think your application may not rejected...

but better if you make contact to AIEEE authorized person for better solution
the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE),
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi - 110092
18th February 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if Left Hand thumb impression of other candidate is applied?
3rd March 2012, 06:42 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Its a considerable mistake, but don't worry just call to the authority and they will suggest you that what to do next.
7th March 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

by mistake i have filled may CGPA insted of my percentage in 10 th cls...
will my application form for ip get rejected....????
plz helo......
18th February 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I make a mistake that i was put my right hand thumb impression in the left hand impression box....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?