16th April 2019, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Institute of Para Medical Science, Meerut?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from Institute of Para Medical Science, Meerut. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

20th April 2019, 09:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology admission in Institute of Para Medical Science, Meerut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from Institute of Para Medical Science, Meerut. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.
No, such an entrance exam conducted for Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Institute of Para Medical Science, Meerut. The admission based on the marks scored by candidates in 12th board examination. The candidate required to score at least 50% of marks in 12th board exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?