7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  6. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  7. What is the process followed to do M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  8. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
  9. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  10. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in any BSc course after completing DMLT?
  14. Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS
  15. Top government institute in India and Abroad for M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology
  16. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  18. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
27th April 2023, 03:30 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

No, entrance exam is available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
27th April 2023, 03:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No, entrance exam is available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?