30th May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry admission in College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati?

Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

1st June 2019, 12:31 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry admission in College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.
The candidate required to qualify in the CEE (Common Entrance Examination) conducted by the ASTU (Assam Science and Technological University ) every year to get admission for Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry admission in College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati.

Exam Exam Pattern:

Mathematics 100 Marks in 2 Hours
Physics 100 Marks in 2 Hours
Chemistry 100 Marks in 2 Hours

Official website -> http://www.aec.ac.in/undergraduate/disciplines
1st June 2019, 06:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry admission in College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati?

In order to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry admission in College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati, you have to appear in and qualify the
all india entrance exam conducted by Veterinary Council of india. Admission of candidates are made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam.
Duration of course is 4.5 years and 6 month of separate internship program.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
http://www.aau.ac.in/colleges
3rd June 2019, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry at College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati.

Admission will be done on the basis of the score obtained in All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?