18th May 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) admission in Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to study BTech(Biomedical Engineering) from Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

22nd May 2019, 06:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) admission in Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology?

You have to sit in and qualify the entrance exam EAMCET to get secure BTech(Biomedical Engineering) admission in Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology.
70% seats are filled up on the basis of merit of EAMCET. Remaining 30% seats are allotted by the college under the Management Quota.

For more info, just visit;
http://www.bvrit.ac.in/index.php/admission-procedure
22nd May 2019, 07:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) admission in Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology?

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study BTech in Biomedical Engineering at Padmasri Dr. BV Raju Institute of Technology. There are 2 categories by which you can take admission.

1. Category A - Candidate must have qualified TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test). For this category 70% seats are allotted.

2. Category B - Candidate can apply through institute website www.bvrit.ac.in and 30% seats are allotted by the institute under Management Quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?