18th May 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BArch seat in GITAM School of Architecture?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BArch course from GITAM School of Architecture. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BArch seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

22nd May 2019, 05:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BArch seat in GITAM School of Architecture?

The cut off percentage required to study BArch at GITAM School of Architecture is minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board. The final selection to this course will be done on the basis of JEE MAIN/NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Entrance Examination score.

For NATA Examination you can also visit the website www.nata.in
For JEE MAIN you can visit the website www.jeemain.nic.in

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.vspgsa.gitam.edu
22nd May 2019, 07:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BArch seat in GITAM School of Architecture?

In order to get BArch admission in GITAM School of Architecture, you have to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the 10+2 level of examination. Selection of candidates are done through National Aptitude Testin Architecture (NATA) or Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main - Paper II (B.Arch.).
Duration of BArch program is 5 years.

For details, just visit the below mentioned website link;
https://www.gitam.edu/course/under-g...-programs/175/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?