13th July 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BBA in Hospitality & Tourism in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BBA in Hospitality & Tourism in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  7. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  8. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  9. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  10. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  11. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  16. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
15th July 2018, 10:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?

Yes, there is a entrance exam to study in Hospitality and Tourism:-

NCHM Joint Entrance Examination

Indraprastha University Common Entrance Examination

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination

Combined Hospitality Aptitude Test

Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test

Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?