26th August 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA+LLB Honours in Karnataka State Law University?

I have an interest to study BBA+LLB Honours in Karnataka State Law University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

27th August 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA+LLB Honours in Karnataka State Law University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BBA+LLB Honours in Karnataka State Law University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study B.B.A., LL.B. course at Karnataka State Law University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. There are 2 seats reserved for Jammu and Kashmir students, 5% seats reserved for Kashmiri migrants, 8% seats reserved for Hyderabad-Karnataka students and 3% seats reserved for physically disabled students. Candidates can find the details in the Karnataka State Law University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?